Tuesday, June 12, 2012

pink polka dot party


 Phoebe's signature dance move
 I'm not too sure about this headband. 

 She even makes cankles look cute. 

Two years ago I had an aide in my classroom who the kids all called Miss Crickle (Crystal). Last year she moved to Alabama and turns out she is only 45 minutes away so her and her almost two year old Aubree came over. We didn't know it but apparently the girls had called ahead and arranged to both wear pink polka dots.  At first Phoebe wasn't in the mood for a photo shoot, but Aubree sweet talked her into it.  









 I love this one.

 Phoebe wasn't in the mood for a hug. 

Holy cow was Aubree a mover and a shaker. It was exhausting watching Miss Crickle try and keep up with her. It made me appreciate my big puddle of a baby. She doesn't need to learn how to crawl or walk any time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment