Monday, June 25, 2012

Dangit Debby


I was out working on the crib and a big gust of wind came and BANG! the front part of the crib blew over and smacked into the cement patio. OHHH NOOOO! I blame tropical storm Debby. Look at this cement impression. Do you know how much sanding this is going to require to remove?! Not to mention that I'll have to go back and re-stain that part, or the whole piece to get it even looking again. That was a low blow Debby. 


At my current rate of progress, or rather un-progress and Phoebe's current rate of growth, we might be skipping the crib stage and going straight to a toddler bed. Shoot, Phoebe will probably be old enough to help me assemble the darn bed. 

She has a doctors appointment tomorrow. Place your bets on how much she weighs at 2 months 1 week. 

We went mattress shopping this weekend. Yikes. Brent likes super hard and I like super soft. Needless to say, we didn't buy one. 

Phoebe has been a drooling machine lately so I've been putting a bib on her. Now she just tries to eat the bib, which results in more drool. 

or she'll try to eat her hand

otherwise she just looks cute. 












1 comment:

  1. My Fav of this set is third to the last, sweet head tilt....so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete