Sunday, September 9, 2012

kim's wood shop

I originally had no intention of stripping and staining the changing table. Buuut once every thing else was done...
 This thing was a piece of cake to take apart. Unscrewed a few bolts and the whole thing came crashing down. Putting it back together was trickier than it looks though. 


This kitchen work center originally came damaged so we called the company and they sent a new one and let us keep the old one. Now after repairing the (barely)  damaged one, we have two! I haven't decided really what to do with the second one. Sell it? Keep it? We have no real need for it. But right now it is my only project left. Anyways, here it is. 
 I stained it red. However, somewhere between coat 3 and who knows it ended up looking like I painted it red. Soooo, it's not exactly what I was going for but it still looks nice. I guess I could always try again on the 2nd one :) 

 and a close up



No comments:

Post a Comment