Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Weekend camping and the zoo




 What would we do without our Elmo potty?
 S'mores 





 She's a natural hooper. 







 front seat diaper change






 my flowers- pansies in the barrel out front
In the flower bed in front of the house we planted mainly perennials. Lupine, poppies, dianthus, and carpathian bell flowers. I can't wait for them to bloom and hopefully they come back next year!
 Lillies in the flower box in the front yard

 In the flower bed out by the driveway we planted a lot more perennials. Delphiniums, forget me nots, iris, blue poppies, bleeding heart, salvia...and more that I can't remember the names of right now. I finished mulching around all the plants and now we're just waiting on blooms!
 A wagon full of petunias

 We went to the zoo and the black bears were playing around. 

 Then we went to the brown bears and they were REALLY goofing around. 























  





No comments:

Post a Comment